Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good morning Lord
How are you doing?
The world's on hold
The coffee's brewing

Just you and me
The morning still
I come to You
To get my fill

Your Word is sweet
It leads me on
This world is harsh
But I hold on

Without you, Lord
I'm incomplete
So bless me God
In today's feat

I need Your peace
To live in me
And grant me eyes
So I may see

Where I can serve
And praise Your name
That all I do
Would bring You fame

I want to see
The world in need
So that my words
Can plant the seed

I want Your heart
To live in mine
And that through me
Your light would shine

All this I pray
In Jesus name
For its through Him
I'm not the same

He gave me life
And this I know
Each day's a gift
To me bestowed

That's why I'm here
Before Your throne
Before the sun
It's rays has shown

My mug is empty
But I'm filled
In awe of You
My heart is still

This moment here
Will get me through
This day ahead
Just me and You


2 comments: